Blog of Elder JT Lamoreaux

Monday, July 11, 2016

Okayama Castle!

Dear Everyone,

I don't have too much time right now. We just got back from a fun time in Okayama Castle.

This week is the start of the new transfer. Still don't know what is happening with us. This will be my last transfer, so we are going to work hard and make this he best transfer of my mission.

Well, I am out of time, so I'll send you a quote from a conference talk that I've been sharing with members recently. It is from President Uchtdorf's talk "He will Place you on His Shoulders and Carry you Home" from last conference.

"Our Savior, the Good Shepherd, knows and loves us. He knows and loves you. He knows when you are lost, and He knows where you are. He knows your grief. Your silent pleadings. Your fears. Your tears. It matters not how you became lost--whether because of your own poor choices or because of circumstances beyond your control. What matters is that you are His child. And He loves you. He loves His children. Because He loves you, He will find you. He will place you upon His shoulders, rejoicing. And when He brings you home, He will say to one and all, “Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.”"

Love you all! Have a great week! Sorry it's so short!

Love,
Elder Lamoreaux ラムロー長老
Japan Kobe Mission 日本神戸伝道部


   
Okayama Castle!

View from the top!









Ran into some Filipinos at the Castle!


Working in a Convenient store!

The left picture is our AP's.  We decided to recreate the picture.  Pretty good right?

Zone Training meeting.

The best district!


No comments:

Post a Comment